The twins are 3 months old, as of yesterday. Craziness, huh? Isn't it so weird that while it doesn't seem like they could possibly already be 3 months, it also feels like they've been here forever?
Life's strange like that.
It wasn't easy doing the monthly pictures with just one baby, but add another baby to the mix? Ha! You just snap away and hope they come out decent.
Every now and then, some caption-worthy shots come out. ;)
It's amazing to see how much they've changed and grown.
Here are a few things about the babes at 3 months:
- Just started wearing size 2 diapers
- In very few 0-3 month clothes, Raegan is mostly in 3 months and 3-6 months. Grayson is smaller so 0-3 months fits him, for the most part. Not sure about their heights/weights. We go to the doc in Jan. for the 4 month checkup.
- Sleep 9-10 hours at night!! What?!?!?! This is HUGE! Hudson didn't do this until he was several months old. They've been doing it for a couple weeks or more, consistently. Grayson may wake up once, around 3 or 4, every few nights but Raegan has consistently been sleeping from about 9pm-6 or 7am for a while now. It's ah-mazing! She takes after her momma's love of sleep.
- Eat 4.5-5 oz every 3-4 hours.
- They both have great head/neck control. Tummy time isn't the most fun thing in the world but they're warming up to it.
- Both of their eyes have darkened. Raegan's are very much dark brown and Grayson's are almost fully brown.
- They smile and coo all the time.
- They still love their swings.
- Grayson lights up when he sees people, especially me, right now.
- Big brother, Hudson, loves them so much. He'll come give them a hug and a kiss out of nowhere and loves helping with them. So thankful he loves them so much! I can't wait to see the great friends they all become.
And now I leave you with ridiculously precious pictures. :)
Hudson had to join in. ;-)
We are so thankful for these 3 healthy, happy babies.
Our family is wonderfully complete and life couldn't be better.